Connect with us

English Edition

Surge Advertising Launches Deqorama Interior Design Platform

The interior design platform Deqorama is here to digitize the growing global interior design market.

Published

on

Singapore, TechnoBusiness SG Surge Advertising, a digital marketing agency based in Singapore, on Sunday (24/10) launched the interior design platform Deqorama.

Also Read: Doyobi Bags US$2.8 Million in Pre-Series A Funding Led by Monk’s Hill

The platform is designed with a service model that connects homeowners with various interior designers who can be chosen according to their wishes.

Surge Advertising presents the interior design platform Deqorama with the aim of ensuring homeowners don’t spend money and time designing the interior of their room.

Also Read: Priyanka Chadha Becomes SVP and Global Head of HR WadzPay

On the other hand, the interior design platform Deqorama also opens up opportunities for interior design professionals to reach their target audience.

The founders of Deqorama

Although newly launched, the interior design platform Deqorama has more than 500 partners such as interior designers, renovation contractors, and home renovation service providers.

“We are here to make the process easy, simple, and stress-free for all new homeowners,” said Powen Choo, Director and Head of Business Acquisition Surge Advertising.

Also Read: Standard Chartered Invests US$500 Million in Atome Financial

Surge Advertising is smart enough to read the odds. According to Jeffrey Bahar, Group Deputy CEO of Spire Research and Consulting, the company is able to digitize the huge interior design market.

According to Precision Reports data, the global interior design market will grow from US$165.7 billion in 2020 to US$291.6 billion in 2027 (CAGR 8.3%).

“The global interior design market has grown conventionally for centuries and now the process can be simplified through the interior design platform Deqorama,” said Jeffrey.

Therefore, the interior design platform Deqorama, which started in Singapore, has a great opportunity to expand its market throughout Southeast Asia and the world.

—Michael T. Kheilton, TechnoBusiness SG Photo: Deqorama

Press the “bell button” on the left side of your screen to get notifications for the latest TechnoBusiness news faster.

Watch our news in video form on the TechnoBusiness TV channel. Don’t forget to give your attention by “like, comment, share, and subscribe”.

Continue Reading
9 Comments

9 Comments

1. gralion torile

05/08/2022 at 4:09 AM

Lovely site! I am loving it!! Will come back again. I am taking your feeds also.

2. best cryptocurrency to invest 2021

12/09/2022 at 5:08 PM

Just desire to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity to your publish is simply cool and i can assume you are knowledgeable on this subject. Fine along with your permission let me to clutch your feed to stay up to date with impending post. Thank you one million and please keep up the enjoyable work.

3. best cryptocurrency to buy now

13/09/2022 at 5:22 PM

Having read this I thought it was very informative. I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this article together. I once again find myself spending way to much time both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worth it!

4. I precisely desired to say thanks once again. I am not sure the things that I could possibly have done without the type of tips shared by you over such area. Previously it was an absolute traumatic scenario in my circumstances, however , being able to view a new expert form you resolved that forced me to leap over delight. I am just grateful for the work and even wish you recognize what a powerful job you are always undertaking training the mediocre ones all through a blog. Most likely you haven’t come across any of us.

5. necklace

16/10/2022 at 10:20 AM

You are a very intelligent person!

6. bromine

21/10/2022 at 2:58 PM

But wanna comment on few general things, The website pattern is perfect, the content is rattling great. “The enemy is anybody who’s going to get you killed, no matter which side he’s on.” by Joseph Heller.

7. 藍染

27/10/2022 at 9:19 PM

An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you should write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers

8. duo afvalbak

23/11/2022 at 11:49 PM

I believe this website has some rattling superb information for everyone. “Drunkenness is temporary suicide.” by Bertrand Russell.

9. zmozeroteriloren

24/11/2022 at 3:13 AM

I regard something truly special in this website .