Connect with us

TechnoBusiness Products

Besok! Tecno Mobile Luncurkan Smartphone Gaming Rp2 Jutaan

Tecno Mobile besok akan meluncurkan smartphone untuk mobile gaming seharga Rp2 jutaan.

Published

on

Tecno Mobile Indonesia besok akan meluncurkan smartphone untuk mobile gaming seharga Rp2 jutaan.

Jakarta, TechnoBusiness Products Tecno Mobile, produsen smartphone global di bawah Transsion Holdings, Shenzhen, China, pada Kamis (9/9) meluncurkan smartphone untuk mobile gaming di Indonesia.

Baca Juga: Keren! AdaKami Sponsori Bali United

Peluncuran smartphone dengan spesifikasi yang cocok untuk bermain game itu dilakukan demi menangkap peluang atas melonjaknya antusiasme pasar terhadap mobile gaming selama pandemi COVID-19.

Anson Xia, Country Manager Tecno Mobile Indonesia, mengatakan smartphone terbaru itu didukung chipset berkualitas dan baterai 7.000 mAh yang menghasilkan pengalaman bermain game yang powerful.

Baca Juga: Sharp Indonesia Gelar Sharptember Sale, Tawarkan Diskon 55%

“Di dalamnya terdapat teknologi inovatif yang memungkinkan pengguna bisa menikmati mobile gaming populer sekelas Mobile Legend, Free Fire, Genshin Impact, dan PUBG tanpa hambatan,” kata Xia.

Yang menarik, smartphone terbaru Tecno Mobile itu tidak perlu diperoleh dengan harga mahal, melainkan hanya Rp2 jutaan sehingga banyak penggemar mobile gaming yang sanggup membelinya.

Baca Juga: Uniqlo Luncurkan Toko Online Uniqlo.com pada 17 September

Nama Tecno Mobile memang belum sepopuler merek global asal “sekampungnya” seperti Huawei, Xiaomi, Vivo, dan Oppo. Meski begitu, melihat portofolionya, Tecno Mobile tidak bisa dipandang sebelah mata.

Berbekal produk smartphone, tablet, wearable, dan perangkat AIoT, Tecno Mobile sudah merambah ke lebih dari 70 pasar berkembang sejagat. Bahkan, Tecno Mobile juga tercatat sebagai mitra resmi klub sepakbola Manchester United.

—Purjono Agus Suhendro, TechnoBusiness Products Foto: Tecno Mobile

Tekan “tombol lonceng” di sisi kiri layar Anda untuk mendapatkan notifikasi berita terbaru dari TechnoBusiness lebih cepat.

Simak berita-berita kami dalam bentuk video di kanal TechnoBusiness TV. Jangan lupa berikan atensi Anda dengan “like, comment, share, dan subscribe”.

Continue Reading
11 Comments

11 Comments

1. graliontorile

05/08/2022 at 5:51 AM

You are a very bright individual!

2. best cryptocurrency to buy now

14/09/2022 at 6:47 AM

magnificent post, very informative. I ponder why the other specialists of this sector do not notice this. You should proceed your writing. I am confident, you have a huge readers’ base already!

3. best cryptocurrency to buy now

14/09/2022 at 9:03 PM

I got what you intend, thanks for posting.Woh I am pleased to find this website through google.

4. best cryptocurrency to trade

15/09/2022 at 12:24 AM

Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers? I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on. Any suggestions?

5. hotel

05/10/2022 at 4:53 AM

excellent issues altogether, you just gained a emblem new reader. What could you suggest about your submit that you simply made a few days in the past? Any certain?

6. ceramic olive oil dispenser

16/10/2022 at 1:32 PM

I like this post, enjoyed this one appreciate it for posting.

7. UPS

22/10/2022 at 12:05 AM

I always was interested in this topic and stock still am, regards for posting.

8. global mobility manager

18/11/2022 at 8:15 PM

I am glad to be a visitor of this double dyed site! , appreciate it for this rare information! .

9. workplace cultural diversity tool

18/11/2022 at 8:42 PM

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is required to get set up? I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I’m not very web savvy so I’m not 100 positive. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

10. zmozero teriloren

23/11/2022 at 12:16 AM

I needed to compose you one tiny note to help give many thanks once again for your personal striking views you have discussed on this website. It is so generous with people like you to give extensively what most people might have distributed for an ebook to help make some dough for themselves, chiefly since you might well have tried it if you ever decided. These inspiring ideas likewise acted as a great way to realize that the rest have similar dreams the same as my own to figure out much more when considering this matter. I know there are numerous more fun opportunities in the future for people who browse through your website.

11. zmozeroteriloren