Connect with us

E-Commerce

Nikmati Diskon hingga 80% di BlibliHisteria 12.12

Published

on

• Besok hari terakhir promo akhir tahun BlibliHisteria 12.12 dari Blibli.com.
  • Promo tersebut menargetkan kenaikan pendapatan empat kali lipat daripada program serupa tahun lalu.

Jakarta, TechnoBusiness ID Besok merupakan kesempatan terakhir bagi penggila belanja online dalam memperoleh promo diskon hingga 80%, flash deals serba Rp12.000, dan promo khusus belanja via aplikasi yang ditawarkan Blibli.com melalui BlibliHisteria 12.12: Pesta Belanja Untung Akhir Tahun.

Baca Juga: Kucuran Dana “Venture Capital” per Kuartal III/2017 Mencapai US$42 Miliar

Promo tahunan itu sejatinya sudah digelar sejak 7 Desember. “Blibli.com menyiapkan laman khusus untuk menampilkan beragam produk best deals discount BlibliHisteria 12.12 untuk kemeriahan Pesta Belanja Akhir Tahun yang kami selenggarakan lebih awal,” ungkap Senior Vice President of Marketing Blibli I Gusti Ayu Fadjar.

Jika berkunjung ke Blibli, tampilan pesta diskon akhir tahun amat terasa. Sebab, 15 kategori yang ditawarkan menyediakan produk-produk best deals discount mulai tengah malam setiap harinya. Ada pula produk yang serba Rp12.000 yang dipasarkan mulai pukul 10 pagi hingga 10 malam.

“Pengguna aplikasi mobile di Indonesia terus meningkat. Oleh karena itu, kami ingin meningkatkan kunjungan ke aplikasi mobile Blibli dengan menambahkan fitur gamifikasi ‘Flip The Card’ di BlibliHisteria 12.12,” ungkap Ayu Fadjar.

Dengan memainkan gamifikasi, konsumen berkesempatan mendapatkan diskon tambahan sampai Rp120.000. Fitur permainan itu bertujuan untuk mendongkrak pengunjung Blibli menjadi lebih banyak, terutama selama promo berlangsung, yakni empat kali lipat dibanding BlibliHisteria 12.12 tahun lalu.●

—Ivan Darmawan, TechnoBusiness ID ● Foto-Foto: Blibli.com

Continue Reading
12 Comments

12 Comments

1. Pingback: Nikmati Diskon hingga 80% di BlibliHisteria 12.12 | Batas Media

2. marizon ilogert

10/10/2022 at 1:34 PM

I will immediately snatch your rss as I can not find your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Please allow me realize in order that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

3. diversity and inclusion software

18/11/2022 at 8:30 PM

Hi there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to give it a look. I’m definitely loving the information. I’m bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Superb blog and fantastic style and design.

4. zmozero teriloren

23/11/2022 at 1:48 PM

You really make it seem really easy together with your presentation but I in finding this topic to be really one thing that I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely large for me. I am having a look ahead for your next publish, I will attempt to get the dangle of it!

5. ebook websites

03/12/2022 at 1:24 AM

I don’t commonly comment but I gotta say appreciate it for the post on this one : D.

6. civil

06/12/2022 at 5:14 AM

Your place is valueble for me. Thanks!…

7. directory

08/12/2022 at 3:26 AM

Great tremendous things here. I?¦m very happy to see your post. Thanks a lot and i am looking forward to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

8. I’ll immediately grab your rss feed as I can’t find your email subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly let me recognize so that I could subscribe. Thanks.

9. I wish to express my passion for your kind-heartedness giving support to individuals who absolutely need help on this important area. Your very own commitment to getting the message throughout has been pretty valuable and has really helped people much like me to realize their goals. Your personal warm and friendly information signifies a great deal a person like me and especially to my colleagues. Thanks a lot; from everyone of us.

10. hi!,I love your writing very so much! share we be in contact more approximately your post on AOL? I need an expert in this area to resolve my problem. May be that’s you! Looking forward to look you.

11. Absolutely written articles, Really enjoyed examining.

12. Corner bumper protection

24/01/2023 at 6:50 PM

Thanks for any other informative web site. The place else may I get that type of info written in such an ideal means? I’ve a mission that I am just now running on, and I’ve been on the look out for such information.