Connect with us

E-Commerce

92% Transaksi “Online Booking” di Asia Pasifik Gagal

Published

on

Singapura, TechnoBusiness ● Tahukah Anda bahwa ternyata sebanyak 92% transaksi online booking di Asia Pasifik gagal. Kegagalan itu terjadi pada tahap checkout.

Seperti yang disampaikan oleh perusahaan pemasaran dan periklanan Ve Global, laman situs yang diabaikan (on-site abandonment) itu menjadi satu faktor penting bagi industri jasa perjalanan.

Baca Juga: Setyo Harsoyo Bicara Tentang Chatbot dan Jumienten

Oleh karena itu, menurut Ve, dari 58 juta lebih sesi konsumen yang terjadi antara Januari 2017 hingga April 2018, 95,5% konsumen menjadi tantangan besar bagi pelaku industri online booking.

Meski sudah tampil lebih baik, hotel (90,4%), maskapai penerbangan (91,6%), dan perusahaan penyewaan kendaraan (88,9%) masih gagal mengubah pemesanan konsumen hingga akhir checkout.

Managing Director Ve Global Asia Pasifik Jamie Pierre mengatakan perusahaan jasa perjalanan di Asia Pasifik makin lama semakin mengeluarkan biaya yang besar untuk pemasaran demi menarik perhatian konsumen online.

“Sayangnya, mereka harus kehilangan konsumen dalam proses pemesanan,” ungkap Pierre. Apa pun alasannya, “Mereka harus memberikan perhatian lebih pada peningkatan penggunaan perangkat mobile dalam proses pemesanan.”●

—Michael A. Kheilton, TechnoBusiness ● Foto-Foto: Ve Global

Continue Reading
14 Comments

14 Comments

1. Pingback: Haier Ciptakan Mesin Cuci Sepatu - TechnoBusiness ID

2. Pingback: Haier Ciptakan Mesin Cuci Sepatu | Batas Media

3. marizonilogert

10/10/2022 at 10:29 PM

Hi are using WordPress for your blog platform? I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to get started and set up my own. Do you need any html coding knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

4. texas news

20/11/2022 at 8:14 PM

I have learn several good stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how a lot effort you place to create such a excellent informative web site.

5. zmozero teriloren

22/11/2022 at 7:35 PM

I do agree with all of the ideas you’ve presented in your post. They’re very convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are very short for novices. Could you please extend them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.

6. familia

06/12/2022 at 5:46 AM

Absolutely written articles, thank you for information. “Life is God’s novel. Let him write it.” by Isaac Bashevis Singer.

7. коли под наем

11/12/2022 at 12:22 AM

I do like the manner in which you have framed this specific problem plus it does indeed supply me personally some fodder for thought. On the other hand, because of what precisely I have personally seen, I simply wish when the feed-back pile on that folks stay on point and in no way embark upon a tirade involving some other news of the day. Anyway, thank you for this excellent point and even though I can not concur with this in totality, I respect your point of view.

8. наем на кола

11/12/2022 at 12:41 AM

Undeniably imagine that which you said. Your favourite justification seemed to be at the internet the easiest thing to understand of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while other people think about worries that they just don’t recognize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and outlined out the entire thing with no need side effect , people can take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thanks

9. Along with the whole thing which seems to be building throughout this specific subject material, your perspectives are actually relatively exciting. Nonetheless, I appologize, because I can not give credence to your whole strategy, all be it radical none the less. It looks to everybody that your commentary are generally not completely justified and in simple fact you are your self not thoroughly convinced of your assertion. In any event I did enjoy examining it.

10. naturally like your website however you have to test the spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very troublesome to tell the truth nevertheless I’ll definitely come again again.

11. How to Become a Dust Mixer

22/12/2022 at 1:58 AM

I believe this internet site contains some very superb information for everyone : D.

12. Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers? I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on. Any recommendations?

13. business forms printing

12/01/2023 at 11:16 AM

There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made certain nice points in features also.

14. Russian Tutoring

01/02/2023 at 2:32 AM

Hey! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!