Connect with us

TechnoBusiness News

Harga Dogecoin Naik 592% Karena Cuitan Elon Musk

Published

on

Harga Dogecoin naik hingga 592% dalam setahun karena cuitan CEO Tesla Elon. Kok bisa?

Jakarta, TechnoBusiness ID • Harga Dogecoin (DOGE) naik drastis, melampaui 592%, dalam kurun satu tahun terakhir. Dalam tiga hari terakhir saja, harga Doge naik 150%.

Baca Juga: Penyebab Harga Bitcoin Naik Terus Menurut Bitcoin IRA

Seperti diketahui, harga Dogecoin pada Januari 2020 masih Rp28. Saat ini, harga Doge sudah mencapai Rp194.

Kok bisa? Apa yang mendorong harga Dogecoin naik begitu dahsyat?

CEO Indodax Oscar Darmawan mengatakan kenaikan harga Dogecoin, salah satunya didorong oleh permintaan yang meningkat.

Baca Juga: Inilah Pendorong Harga Bitcoin Naik Hingga Rp400 Jutaan

Peningkatan itu terutama setelah CEO Tesla Elon Musk menyatakan bahwa Dogecoin merupakan aset kripto favoritnya.

“Elon Musk menyatakan Dogecoin adalah aset kripto favoritnya di Twitter. Orang-orang melihat itu kemudian membeli Dogecoin,” kata Oscar hari ini.

Baca Juga: 4 dari 5 Perusahaan Fintech di Asia Tenggara Siap Ekspansi

Karena permintaan yang masif, maka harga Dogecoin meningkat drastis. Sehingga, saat ini rating Dogecoin nangkring di urutan ke-26 Coinmarketcap.com.•

—Anwar Ibrahim, TechnoBusiness ID • Foto: Dogecoin

Catatan: TechnoBusiness Media memberitakan semua hal tentang aset kripto secara independen tanpa bermaksud merekomendasikan kepada pembaca untuk membeli atau menjual atas aset kripto tersebut.

Simak berita-berita kami dalam bentuk video di kanal TechnoBusiness TVJangan lupa berikan atensi Anda dengan “like, comment, share, dan subscribe”.

Continue Reading
10 Comments

10 Comments

1. marizon ilogert

06/10/2022 at 11:04 PM

Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers? I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on. Any recommendations?

2. marizon ilogert

10/10/2022 at 1:54 PM

What’s Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It absolutely helpful and it has aided me out loads. I’m hoping to contribute & help other users like its aided me. Good job.

3. greetingcard

27/10/2022 at 9:21 PM

Some genuinely terrific work on behalf of the owner of this web site, utterly great content material.

4. munkajogász Debrecen

12/11/2022 at 11:22 AM

You are my inspiration , I have few blogs and very sporadically run out from to brand.

5. I do not even know the way I finished up here, however I believed this post was once good. I don’t know who you might be but definitely you are going to a well-known blogger when you aren’t already 😉 Cheers!

6. zwart wc papier

20/11/2022 at 5:07 PM

I take pleasure in, result in I found exactly what I used to be taking a look for. You have ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

7. zmozero teriloren

23/11/2022 at 11:04 AM

Some genuinely great information, Sword lily I found this. “The basis of a democratic state is liberty.” by Aristotle.

8. pedaalemmer action

23/11/2022 at 11:52 PM

I saw a lot of website but I believe this one contains something special in it in it

9. makeup

24/11/2022 at 7:12 AM

Very interesting topic, regards for putting up.

10. keltec

08/12/2022 at 7:18 AM

Hello! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I’d figured I’d ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a blog article or vice-versa? My website addresses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each other. If you’re interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Terrific blog by the way!